"It is often much harder to get rid of books than it is to acquire them. They stick to us in that pact of need and oblivion we make with them." ~ Carlos Maria Dominguez, The Paper House, London: Harvill Secker, 2005, p. 14.
Do you need help organising your home, studio or office?
Private librarian services include:
- Building, organising, cataloguing and / or weeding your collection of books, photographs and / or other ephemera. (I have also set up home catalogues for some clients and taught them how to enter their own descriptions for their libraries).
- Listing items for your insurance policy / will
- Getting to grips with your book-buying budget and spending habits
Recent virtual organising projects have included:
- Planning writing projects – books, novels, dissertations
- Research – for an historical novel, non-fiction books, articles
- Accountability sessions – providing clients who prefer to work independently with a space in which to discuss progress and set and share goals and targets
The best way to get in touch for the first time is to email me on email@example.com
- Instagram: @TidyBeginnings
Page last updated: 21 July 2022.