"It is often much harder to get rid of books than it is to acquire them. They stick to us in that pact of need and oblivion we make with them." ~ Carlos Maria Dominguez, The Paper House, London: Harvill Secker, 2005, p. 14.
Do you need help organising your home or workspace? Have you amassed books, papers and other items that you’re no longer using but with which you fear to part? Are you worried in case treasured items will not be recognised as such by your heirs and may be lost to posterity? Now could well be the time to call in expert help. Whether you’re looking to organise the space you live in or plan your legacy, Tidy Beginnings can help you put your home, studio or office in order, and support you in organising your time.
Book a free discovery meeting to see if I’m the right fit to help you with:
- Building, organising, cataloguing and / or weeding your collection of books, photographs and / or other ephemera. (I have also set up home catalogues for some clients and taught them how to enter their own descriptions for their libraries).
- Listing items for your insurance policy / will
- Getting to grips with your book-buying budget and spending habits
Or, if you need online support, I’m happy to help. Recent virtual organising projects have included:
- Getting ready for back to the office (wardrobe, makeup, household management planning)
- Planning writing projects – books, novels, dissertations
- Research – for an historical novel, non-fiction books, articles
Alternatively, you can email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01708 349 694.
A verified member of APDO, the UK’s membership association for decluttering and organising professionals. APDO sets standards, provides professional development and supports the growth of the industry.
Here’s what recent clients have said:
Find out more:
Page last updated: 10 August 2021.