If you have over a hundred books that you want to keep, it may help to think of them as a home library, and to curate and manage them as such.
- What Makes a Home Library? Download our handy pdf.
- “Books are for use” – but “use” doesn’t always mean “reading”.
- Putting together a collecting policy? Some quick tips from one of our Instagram posts.
- Visiting a book sale? Quick advice for buying strategies.
- Trying to buy and retain fewer books? Ideas for keeping those numbers down.
- Want to limit the size of your TBR (To be Read) pile? Try the container method.
- Books hanging around your TBR too long? “Weed or read” really works.
- Can the library help you manage your book buying? It works for us.
- Managing your magazine and newspaper reading? Here’s how we do it.
- Want to use bookends that don’t have a straight edge? Invisible bookends are your friends.
- Can’t keep on top of your cookbooks? Top tip for weeding and for making extracts.
- Getting rid of books quickly? Here’s our hierarchy of best to worst disposal routes.
- Thinking of using one of the quick sales apps? Here’s our review of We Buy Books, Ziffit, Music Magpie and Zapper.
Other posts you might like: