"It is often much harder to get rid of books than it is to acquire them. They stick to us in that pact of need and oblivion we make with them." ~ Carlos Maria Dominguez, The Paper House, London: Harvill Secker, 2005, p. 14.
Do you need help decluttering and organising your home or workspace? Can you lay hands on everything you need within a few seconds or do you have to spend time looking for things? Have you amassed books, papers and other items that you’re no longer using but with which you fear to part? Are you worried in case treasured items will not be recognised as such by your heirs and may be lost to posterity? Now could well be the time to call in expert help. Whether you’re looking to organise the space you live in or plan your legacy, Tidy Beginnings can help you put your house, studio or office in order, so your books, papers and other possessions enhance your life rather than cluttering it up.
Book a free discovery meeting to see if I’m the right fit to help you with:
- decluttering your home
- tidying up your workspace
- organising your books and papers
- moving – house / studio / after retirement (N.B. Not a removals service – we can help you plan, pack and unpack)
- creating an inventory
- preparing materials for sale or donation
- cataloguing, where a finding aid and / or fuller inventory is required
- any other activities you might expect from a private librarian, archivist or professional organiser
A verified member of APDO, the UK’s membership association for decluttering and organising professionals. APDO sets standards, provides professional development and supports the growth of the industry.
Page last updated: 2 February 2021.